The SVI has a small bursary fund available to assist families with the costs of attending the institute. The bursary application deadline is March 31. To apply, please complete the online form below.
- There are two separate parts to the application process. The first part is the online form below. Your child’s teacher will also need to complete a confidential Teacher Recommendation Form, either online via a link we send directly, or by mailing in this form. Without the Teacher Recommendation Form, the application is incomplete and will not be considered.
- All applications will be treated as confidential by the SVI Awards Committee.
- If this student is awarded a Bursary, the funds will be paid directly to the SVI on the student’s behalf.
- SVI Bursaries are intended to cover all or part of the tuition fee.
Preference will be given . . .
- to students who are likely to benefit significantly from attending the SVI
- to families in financial need
- and if the student’s instrument and playing level will enhance the overall enrolment balance at SVI this may also be a factor in the Committee’s final decision.